Pages

Friday, December 17, 2021

YES! MINECRAFT!

Kia ora Everyone!

For this next Summer learning Journey, for this task, I got to go on Minecraft ( Education Edition ) and Do 'Hour of code lesson 2021', The storyline was about the timeline on earth had errors, like the moon as never discovered and there was thief changing the timeline. We had to pick three out of 10 coding challenges to figure out the thief and change everything back to normal and We had to pick a coding buddy to help us out with the coding. 

( I picked Yeti because they were yellow, Yellow and Green are my favorite colors )

The first one I picked was about the thief who stole and hid a trumpet from a musician that was going to be the first person to play jazz with his trumpet. Somehow it was in the wall and we had to get it back by coding our coding buddy to get it back. I pick that one because I love music A LOT! 

Next was Leonardo da Vinci's Famous painting the Mona Lisa, I picked this one because I think the Mona Lisa is really cool. The women In the painting were very sad because the timeline thief messed up the fountain, so our mission was to fix it so the women can feel better and Leonardo can finally draw the women. 

The last one I picked because science is a cool but confusing thing to me, just like the first one the thief stole and hid samples from a scientist. So I and my coding buddy Yeti had to find the samples, the samples were actually behind a bookshelf.

The coding was quite hard because sometimes I had been confused about where I should put the blocks and what blocks were the right ones. Finding out the Thief was honestly easy because they would hang up a post who was there first and I saw the same person twice. Then after those three tasks, we got to do a Certificate for completing them. 

Do you know how to Code?








No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.