Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Bibbidi Bobbidi boo!

Kia Ora Everyone! 

For this Magical Summer Learning Journey, I got to do magical and fun math tricks on a slide! On the slide, we had 3 math magic tricks to do and then make one of our family members do one of the three or all of them! To do the math trick we got to choose a number and then do multiple stuff with the number like adding, dividing, and multiplying. I got my older brother to do the always 3 slides, check out the slide if he got it right! 

Have ever got to do a math magic trick?

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena

    Maiyde

    It is me Quein again from the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. Well done on completing another blog post. It is Great to see that you enjoyed the activity and had some magical fun with mathematics. I was also surprised when I first tried this activity that you get the same answers as displayed on the slide. I really enjoyed the positivity that you put into your blog posts!!!

    Did you enjoy this activity? I enjoy activities that are fun and make people smile.

    I am looking forward to your next post!!!

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.