Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2021

Making A Chemistry Lab!


Kia Ora Everyone! 

In this Summer Learning Journey task, I did the step-up task. We go On Minecraft And we have to Make a Chemistry Lab and explain your chemistry lab, the layout, etc. First I have the long tables, they also have Crafting tables to make cool inventions, like how I made my balloon. Then In the next photo is where you make Hydrogen and Helium, after that, you have the animals stuck in a cage waiting to be floating in the air by a balloon filled up with Helium. 

The Brewing Stand you make potions like a witch in her wooden hut, you got the chest that is storage for scientists! finally the last photo sadly I can't explain it here but I have written an explanation in the slide about the four blocks! I choose to use an easy layout because I what it to be a place where stuff can be easily found. This is honestly such a fun activity to do and I have learned many things!

Check Out The Photos In This Slide! Have you ever made a structure on Minecraft?

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena

    Maiyde

    My name is Quein and I am a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. It is Awesome to see that you are engaging with the minecraft activities. I am very impressed by your scientific lab design. Your post is well thought out and you clearly explain the task and layout to your fellow bloggers well done!!! I am impressed by the layout of your lab and can see that it would function very well as a lab. Have you been to a scientific lab before? I really enjoyed science at school and doing experiments in the labs at school. It is fantastic that you have learned so many things while completing this activity- Ka pai!!!

    I am looking forward to your next post!!!

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.