Pages

Monday, December 27, 2021

A Card For You!

Kia Ora Everyone!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you all had a wonderful time spending time with your friends and family, soon it's New Year for 2022!  For this special Summer Learning Journey, I want to show you a special season card! 

( Sorry I forgot that R )

In the front in big capital letters in red and green, the on the bottom a Christmas tree with diffident kinds of gifts. Besides that cookies, a small gingerbread mad, and milk are drawn on because Santa loves cookies and milk. Then a Santa hat because It represents Santa!
Inside there are ornaments, the red one says Friends, the blue one says family, the purple says You! They all say that because we mostly we all spend time with our friends and family and sadly sometimes we have Christmas alone. 

Finally, I made a small message for the person reading it, which is you! Have you made any cards for a special someone? 






2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Maiyde! What a lovely gesture to make a card for your blog readers! I felt super special that you thought of us - how unique and fantastic! I have read a lot of blogs in the last week but yours is the first I have come across with Christmas card design just for the reader. Thank you :)

    I also really like that you have a bauble decoration representing family and friends. Christmas is just so special because of the loved ones in our lives - you are so right! Did you have Christmas at your place with your loved ones or did you have to travel to celebrate Christmas with your extended family? I had a traditional Christmas with my family at my place this year with ham and turkey and cherry pie. Yum! What were your favourite Christmas foods?

    I look forward to visiting your log again over the summer and keep up the fantastic work! Nga mihi nui, Naomi (Manaiakalani Facilitator)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Maiyde,

    Wow! This is a fantastic Christmas card. I love how much detail and work you have put into the card, it is very special!

    I think it's also awesome how you clearly described the card in such detail, explaining what the words said and what colour they were in.

    I enjoy making Christmas cards and being creative, although I didn’t have time to do it this year! Perhaps next year!

    Did you have a good Christmas with your whanau?

    Keep up the awesome and creative mahi.

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.