Pages

Friday, December 3, 2021

What?! Its Already Made!?

 Kia Ora Everyone! 

In Literacy learning and how to make your own product, my product is a singing card. Where basically it's where you open the card and Happy B-day or Happy birthday pops out like a popout card. You wind up the card on the side and a small tune starts to sing. 

To make it look 3rd there were two options, the options are to make it on Minecraft or Tinkecad. I picked it Tinkecad! It was really hard to find the right shapes to make, but in the end, I really love it. 

Have you ever made a product that was really hard to make?





1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Maiyde Its Narges here, i just wont to say that i really like you tinker cad that you made. Maybe next time you cloud pot the handle some were ales but so far its really good.
    Bye maiyde see you next time.

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.