Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Problem Solved👍!

 Kia Ora Everyone! 

During this Summer Learning Journey task, I got to do the Minecraft 2020 Hour of code.  The Hour coding was about two Villages being the opposite and we have to solve problems around the two Villages. The easiest thing was I got used to coding by using the blocks and I knew where to put the blocks and what to do. The challenging part was actually understanding the activity because I just keep skipping the dialogue which is dumb of me. But In the end, I understood what the hour of code was showing me because problem-solving is a very important thing for people to know. It can help in a variety of situations, like your stress, a problem that has occurred between your friends, etc.

( Also we got a certificate for completing the task, Check It out! ) Have you ever been In a situation where you solved?



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Maiyde!

    Congratulations on getting your Hour of Code certificate! That is awesome! And it is great to see that you learned a whole lot- like listening to the instructions instead of skipping them, and developing your problem solving skills further.

    Both are super important skills! Listening helps you understand people more, and problem solving can get you out of tricky situations by using your creativity and imagination!

    One situation I was in recently where I had to use my problem solving was on Christmas Eve and I was making a pavlova. It was not working out well, so I added more of one ingredient to make it thicker, and it worked! It ended up very tasty!

    Keep up the awesome mahi, Maiyde!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.