Pages

Friday, December 17, 2021

Decorate The Tree With Me!

 Kia ora everyone!

For this Summer learning journey, I have done the task of making a Christmas tree! From this special task, we get to make a Christmas tree on Google Draw! Before making the tree we have to think carefully about what to put on our tree. Here are ideas for what you can do for your tree! 

( The Tree I made on Google Draw )



If you didn't know I am from the Philippines and so is my whole family. The colors of the Philippines are white, yellow, red, and blue. In September my family puts up the Christmas tree because it is a Filipino tradition, and the gemstone for September is Sapphire which is a deep, dark blue. 

My favorite color is actually green! You can see I put the colors on the tree as ornaments. This Task is so fun to think about because you have to think about it. 

Do you already have a Christmas tree up?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Maiyde,

    Wow! Well done for completing a fantastic christmas tree on Google Draw. I love the colours you have used, they’ve brightened my day and put me in a festive mood.

    I also love that you have included some history and traditions of your family and Filipino heritage, that is so special.

    My favorite colour is purple, but I do also like dark green, like the colour of trees in a forest!

    I’m looking forward to seeing your next blog and other creative work during the Summer Learning Journey.

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.