Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Another Flower, Another Flower, And Another Flower!

 Kia Ora 

For this Summer Learning Journey, we got to do the task of making a Mandala. A Mandala is where you grab natural ingredients, like sticks, rocks, leaves, flowers, etc. We had the option of making it in real life or making it digital and using png flowers and more. I picked to make it in real life because I thought it would be easier and It would be more fun in my opinion. 

First I grabbed flowers that were bright and friendly in my eyes, they were magenta, reddish pinkish, yellow, and purple flowers. I also got long and big leaves, one of my magenta flowers broke and the pedals broke so then I placed the pedals around. Then I put rocks around my little masterpiece, It was very fun to choose and find the flowers and I think my Mandala is pretty good. 

Check out my Mandala! Have you ever made one? If so what materials did you use?




2 comments:

  1. Hi Maiyde It's me Aarooshi, I think this really is a mini masterpiece. Your always really great with being creative and coming up with amazing Ideas. I also have done this mandala activity & I agree it is more fun doing it in real life. you can check it out here https://maraarooship.blogspot.com. Love seeing your posts, What materials would you use in your next mandala? Comment me back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mōrena

    Maiyde

    My name is Quein and I am a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. It is Awesome to see that you are engaging with the SLJ!!! Wow I was impressed with your artwork and your well thought out blog. Thank you for sharing you mahi and telling other bloggers what mandala art is and explaining how you completed the task. This is fantastic artwork, it is really positive and I enjoyed the colors and design. I can see you put a lot of thought and effort into creating it well done!!!! It is awesome to see that you enjoyed the activity, I also enjoy activities that involve creating something new and activities that let you go outside to enjoy the beautiful summer air and sunshine.

    You should be proud of your mahi!!! Keep up the Super work!!!

    I am looking forward to your next post

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.