Pages

Friday, December 10, 2021

Unlocked New Information!

 Kia Ora Everyone! 

For my kiwi innovators and design process, I have upgraded my product. I have called my product " Hebi " and cal my company " Tuner ", instead of being a music box, I made it into a paper strip music box. Where you insert a paper strip into a rectangular hole and then it plays a song. 

We also got a choice to make a website with more information about our product! It was a big struggle to plan, finding out how it would take to make, and how much money it will cost. But in the I love my product a lot.  Have you ever made something that made you very stressed? 

Check my website! - Tuner


No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.