Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2020

It's my Birthday!

Hello everyone, today is my birthday! ( by the way my birthday is 23 Angst but passport and birth certificate say 22 )   I am so happy, I am turning 10 today. For my birthday I got a lots of stuff and tonight I having a good food with my family, also my friend Reyan and her family and my sisters boyfriend is coming along at 5 I think. Good bye everyone I will see you later or soon, BYE!


( Here's all the stuff that I got and I forgot the drawing pad )

3 comments:

  1. Salaam Maiyde
    My name is Amara and I am in Waitemata from Waikowhai Primary School. WOW! I can't beleive it was your birthday. It reminds me of when my 2 friend's had their birthday in August as well. Maybe next time you could check your spelling and sentences. Visit my blog on http://wpsamaram.blogspot.com/.
    Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is laila from Ahipara school I really like your new guitar it is really cool and your art pens anyway BLOG YA LATER

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maiyde!
    Happy birthday! That looks like some amazing presents. I have a ukulele as well! I have no idea how to play it though. I just mess around with it and sometimes wake all of my family! Then my sisters yells at me.
    Blog you later,
    Mabel :)

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.